Welcome to NetClassroom for Long Trail School. We are excited to offer you online access to academic information, including grades, attendance, conduct, and report cards.
Logging into NetClassroom:
Use the following link to access NetClassroom:
Do not include:
- A family name in any form (first, middle, last, maiden, spelled backwards, nickname, or initials).
- Any part of your user ID.
- Any common name, such as Joe.
- A phone or office number, address, birthday, or anniversary.
NetClassroom is Easy to Use:
- You can use the navigation bar at the top of the page to open new pages. For example, from the Students menu on the navigation bar, you can access the Grades page.
- You can select the information to appear on your Home page and calendar by clicking Customize on the navigation bar.
- Use the task bar at the left of the screen to control what information appears and in what format, and to view announcements. For example, on the Schedule page, you can select to display schedules in a list, grid, or calendar and select the academic year and term to show.
- On any page in NetClassroom, you can click links to open related pages. For example, if you click a teacher name in the schedule screen, the teacher’s page with an email address appears.
NetClassroom Ensures Each Family’s Privacy:
With your unique NetClassroom user ID and password, you can view academic records for your child or children. Other users cannot access your family’s information. If you have not already received your user ID and password or need to be reset, please contact Yvonne Panarello at 802.867.5717 x275 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NetClassroom Helps Keep You Informed:
NetClassroom gives you easy access to schedules, grades, report cards, attendance, and conduct.
- Find out when classes meet. To open the Schedule page, select Schedule from the Classes menu. On the Schedule page, you can view a student’s schedule for a specific academic year, session, and term.
- View class announcements and documents. To view announcements teachers have posted for classes and documents they have uploaded, select Class Information from the Classes menu.
- Review grades in a previous or the current academic year. To open the Grades page, select Grades from the Students menu. On the Grades page, you can also click a teacher’s name to view contact information for the teacher on the Faculty Information page. On this page, you can click the listed e-mail address to contact the teacher by e‑mail.
- Review report cards. To view the most recent report card, select Report Card from the Students menu.
- Keep track of absences and tardies. To open the Attendance page, select Attendance from the Students menu. We only track attendance by day, not individual classes.
- View conduct records. To open the Conduct page, select Conduct from the Students menu. On this page, you can view the date, infraction, consequence, the faculty/staff member who reported the infraction, the faculty/staff member assigned to the consequence, and the status of the consequence.
When Can I Use NetClassroom?
You can log into NetClassroom at anytime. If maintenance is occurring at the time of login, please try again later.
For answers to common questions, select FAQs from the Administrative menu.
If you have any questions or problems with NetClassroom, please contact Yvonne Panarello at 802.867.5717 x275 or email@example.com