The Application Process
Long Trail School welcomes applications from students entering grades 6 through 12.
- Request an Information Packet from the Admissions Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802.867.5717 x190.
- Call 802.867.5717 x190 to set up a Student Visit & Parent Tour.
- Complete Admissions Testing.
- Complete Application Packet and mail to the LTS Admissions Office with $75 application fee by the application deadline.
- Once an application is complete it is reviewed by the Admissions Committee. The Admissions Committee is made up of the Admissions Director, Dean of Academics, Dean of Students and a few faculty. They meet once a month to review files and make acceptance recommendations.
- Families will be informed by the Admissions Office once a decision is made.