Academic Calendar 2016-17 pdf.
Click on “categories” below to sort by sport, event, etc.
LTS vs. VTC @ 3:30
VTC vs. TSA @ 4:50
LTS vs. TSA @ 6:10
Tuesday, May 2
Students in grades 6-9 and their parents or guardians are invited to an introduction to college and an overview of Long Trail’s college search and application process. Topics discussed will include:
- How colleges review and admit students
- Standardized tests and test optional colleges and universities
- Rigor of curriculum and the value of the International Baccalaureate (IB) Programme
- Extra-curricular activities
- Future trends in higher education
Carol Brousseau, a former financial aid professional from Georgetown University and George Mason University, will help to answer any college financial questions.
It should be a very informative evening. I hope to see you there.
Please come with questions!