Click on “categories” below to sort by sport, event, etc.
Topics discussed will include:
- How colleges review and admit students
- Standardized tests and test-optional colleges and universities
- Rigor of curriculum and the value of the International Baccalaureate (IB) Programme
- Extra-curricular activities
- Future trends in higher education
Carol Brousseau, a former financial aid professional from Georgetown University and George Mason University, will help to answer any college financial questions.