Friday, June 1, 2012
- REMINDER: today marks the beginning of exams and change to the bus departure schedule. All buses will depart LTS at 12:30. There is NO late (3:00) bus to MEMS. The only stop in Manchester will be at Shaw’s around 12:45. Parents have been emailed and there are signs posted on the main exits with the bus schedule for the remainder of the year. Please make the necessary transportation arrangements.
- Wednesday, June 6 bus schedule: All buses leave at 3:00, to provide transport for those rehearsing Commencement and Moving Up ceremonies.
- Yearbook sales are extended through Friday, June 1! Get your yearbook for $40 payable by credit card, cash, or check (made out to Long Trail School). See Stephanie with any questions.
- The Weston Playhouse is looking for two young boys (roughly 12-15) to be in Fiddler on the Roof this summer. .They pay $25/week gas money and 2 comps to the show. It will be a great experience to work with a professional company. If you are interested please see Tracey for more information.
The lost & found bucket is overflowing. One of the advisory groups will have items set out on a table/s in Whalen Common.Please take a moment to look through the items if you are missing an item/s. At the end of next week, any unclaimed items will be donated to a worthy cause.
- Those returning in the fall need to plan for the Summer Program option you chose: either select books for the two reading dates, or gather resources and contact people/businesses connected to your project or experience. Faculty mentors will have expectations of updates over the summer from you. See Stephanie or Kim with questions.
- SCHOOL STORE SPECIALS – WEEK OF MAY 28-JUNE 1 TFriday Break – Mrs. Murphy’s donut – $1.00 and Lunch – all buses leave at 12:30 – no lunch