- Everyone should report to the theater after advisory. Anyone leaving campus should be sure to bring all of their stuff with them to board buses from the theater.
- Thank you to the LTS community for your support of yesterday’s on-campus Red Cross Blood Drive! Whether you volunteered help, donated blood, or respectfully stayed clear of the PAC in order to allow the event to happen, NHS thanks you! Plan to be a part of next fall’s campus blood drive.
- NHS officer elections will take place next Monday at the very start of lunch; regular NHS meeting will be on Wednesday to discuss end-of-year events.
- PURCHASE YOUR PROM TICKETS FROM KIM MURPHY. She needs a head count for food so please be sure to get your tickets today.
- Grades 9 & 10 students be sure to return your signed course registration forms to Mary Ellen by Friday.
- Yearbooks are now on Sale! There are a limited supply of books, so do not wait until the last minute. The books can be bought online through the Josten’s website using a credit card or with cash or check by filling out the form and returning to LTS. The 120 page book filled with lasting memories is 5$0, half the price of the national average. Delivery date is June 8th.
- Th Ping Pong Tournament starts today at May 11 at 1:00 pm. All are welcome to come and watch; there will be popcorn. There are also first, second, and third place prizes.
Fri., May 11
Lunch provided by Student Life Office