- Seniors: All EEs are due to Kim R and your supervisors today.
- Model UN has a meeting after school on Monday, November 13th in Tess’ room from 3:15-4pm. We will review procedures for Model UN conferences and talk about upcoming conferences (UMass Amherst March 9-11th!). If you are interested in attending but have a conflict, please talk with Tess before the meeting.
Grade level meetings are today and the locations are the same except for 12th graders they will be in Hakan’s classroom.
- The lost and found will be out through Friday in Whalen. After Friday afternoon it will be donated!
Long Trail Star Party– Monday 11/13, cloud date: Monday 11/27We will host our first Star Party with members of the newly formed Dorset Astronomy Club this coming Monday 11-13 from 5 to 7 p.m. at Long Trail. This is an open event to anyone in the Long Trail Community. We will meet in Jen Rosenthal’s room at 5 pm on Monday and have light refreshements and snacks to discuss what we may see in the night’s sky. Those attending MUST arrange transportation home from the event. Anyone planning to attend should RSVP via email to Jen Rosenthal, firstname.lastname@example.org by this Friday 11-17.
- 8th grade Food Drive needs your support! Please donate 5 cans of one of the 5 items needed for our community service project: tomato soup, canned ravioli, baked beans, canned tuna and canned chicken. Help to feed kids in our area. Collection boxes are in both entry halls. Thank you!
- School photograph order forms are now overdue, please make sure they are delivered to the front desk even if you are not ordering a package.
- DOLLAR SKATE AT RILEY RINK
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 12 from 1:00 to 3:00 pm
Riley Rink at Hunter Park invites the community to a “Kids Dollar Skate” to benefit Long Trail School. Admission is $1.00 for children 13 and under and $3.00 for 14 and up, skate rentals not included.
UVM’s Early Action deadline is November 10.
- Don’t forget to return your uniforms to Tim.
Fri., Nov. 10
Shepherds pie or hummus with pita chips