- School photograph order forms are now overdue, please make sure they are delivered to the front desk by Friday, November 3rd. Even if you are not ordering a package the order form should still be returned as it is needed for our records.
- DOLLAR SKATE AT RILEY RINK
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 12 from 1:00 to 3:00 pm
Riley Rink at Hunter Park invites the community to a “Kids Dollar Skate” to benefit Long Trail School. Admission is $1.00 for children 13 and under and $3.00 for 14 and up, skate rentals not included.
- 8th graders: please meet in Todd’s room at lunch today. Agenda: Blessings in a Backpack sign-up and food drive; Sunday’s dollar skate details. Thank you!
- The following students should go to MaryBeth’s office during morning break today for the Puerto Rico Relief Effort: Lili Zens, Iren Hangen-Vasquez, Myra Aldanondo, Ilsa Schaub, JD Redding, Emma Hoffman, Lucas Arrington
- Refuse to Use will meet in the Kiva this Thursday (11-9) from 3:15 to 4:45 pm. This is a mandatory meeting, if you cannot attend please see Jen Rosenthal or email John Paul Schmidt.
UVM’s Early Action deadline has been moved back to November 10.
Bromley Mountain will be here on Wednesday, November 8, at lunch to meet with any students interesting being an instructor.
- All fall athletes need to personally return their washed uniforms to Tim ASAP. This includes socks, shorts, and jerseys.
- WINTER ATHLETICS INTEREST MEETINGS: rock climbing (MS and US) at lunch today, MS girls basketball at lunch on Tuesday, MS boys basketball at lunch Wednesday. All meetings will be held in Tim’s Room during lunch.
COLLEGE REP VISITS
|6-Nov||Manhattanville College||2:00 PM|
Mon., Nov. 13
Tues., Nov. 14
Pasta e Fagoli or butternut squash soup
Wed., Nov. 15
Pesto or marinara sauce over pasta with garlic bread
Thurs., Nov. 16
Fri., Nov. 17
Sandwich or smoothie