This is a recommended list of supplies compiled by LTS faculty. Additional materials may be required by specific teachers. In this case, students will be notified at the beginning of the school year.
- 1 pack of graph paper
- 1 pack of #2 pencils (regular or mechanical)
- Pens in black or blue ink
- 1 colored pen or pencil for correcting in math
- 2 different colored highlighters
- Zippered pouch to hold loose items (optional 3-holed to fit in binder)
- Books will need to be covered with brown paper or book socks
- Math teachers recommend that students have a 2′ three-ring binder with lined and graph paper.
- Organizational system – choose single subject notebooks for each subject, or a large binder with dividers and loose leaf lined paper.
- Graphing calculator (Texas Instruments TI-30 )
- 1 – 2 inch binder for Humanities
- 1 – 1 college ruled 1-subject notebook with a vinyl cover
- box of colored pencils
- LTS provides: student planner to help with organization
- Organizational system – choose the organizational system that works best for them
- Graphing calculator (Texas Instruments TI-83+ or the TI-84)
- Physics students need a 2″ three-ring binder with dividers.