These are suggested items based on teacher recommendations through the years. Use your best judgment and your personal preference when picking up supplies.
School Supply List 2016 – 2017
- Graphing calculator (Texas Instruments TI-83+ or the TI-84 graphing calculator is required for upper school courses and may be used at any time. TI-34II Explorer Plus is the recommended model for middle school courses)
- 1 large binder with dividers
- 7 2-pocket folders (one for each subject)
- 1 pack of loose leaf lined paper
- 1 pack of graph paper
- 1 pack of #2 pencils (regular or mechanical)
- Pens in black or blue ink
- 1 colored pen or pencil for correcting in math
- 2 different colored highlighters
- Zippered pouch to hold loose items (optional 3-holed to fit in binder)
- Books will need to be covered. Brown paper is fine, or optionally, you may purchase book socks
- 6th and 7th graders will need one 2 inch binder for Humanities
- Optional for middle schoolers – 1 Student Assignment Book to help with organization (available on Amazon)
Additional materials may be required by specific teachers. In this case, students will be notified at the beginning of the school year.