LUNCH MEETINGS TODAY:
- Math Club in Todd’s Room
- Grade 7 in the Kiva: course registrations with Mary Ellen
- Student Ambassadors 2018-19 interest meeting in Ernie’s Room
- Remember we have a special schedule today. We will have Friday classes first followed by Thursday classes.
- PURCHASE YOUR PROM TICKETS FROM KIM MURPHY. She needs a head count for food so please be sure to get your tickets today.
- Grades 9 & 10 students be sure to return your signed course registration forms to Mary Ellen by Friday.
- Yearbooks are now on Sale! There are a limited supply of books, so do not wait until the last minute. The books can be bought online through the Josten’s website using a credit card or with cash or check by filling out the form and returning to LTS. The 120 page book filled with lasting memories is 5$0, half the price of the national average. Delivery date is June 8th.
- Juniors in EE/CAS Seminar: this week (Thursday), you will meet with Kim. Please stop by her room for instructions/direction. Thank you!
- Geoffrey is assembling a string group to perform the prelude at Commencement on May 25. See him if you are interested.
- Th Ping Pong Tournament starts Friday, May 11 at 1:00 pm. All are welcome to come and watch; there will be popcorn. There are also first, second, and third place prizes.
- Blood Drive On Thursday, May 10 from 12-5 pm, the American Red Cross will be taking blood donations on campus. NHS students will register donors and will offer them homemade refreshments. Each pint collected can assist up to three patients in need. Signing up in advance will help the Red Cross send the right amount of staff for this event. Walk-in donors will be taken as soon as possible. Contact redcrossblood.org or 1-800-RED CROSS.
Thurs., May 10
Lasagna rolls with garlic toast and salad
Fri., May 11
Lunch provided by Student Life Office