Thursday, May 31, 2012
- REMINDER: This Friday marks the beginning of exams and change to the bus departure schedule. All buses will depart LTS at 12:30. There is NO late (3:00) bus to MEMS. The only stop in Manchester will be at Shaw’s around 12:45. Parents have been emailed and there are signs posted on the main exits with the bus schedule for the remainder of the year. Please make the necessary transportation arrangements.
- Yearbook sales are extended through Friday, June 1! Get your yearbook for $40 payable by credit card, cash, or check (made out to Long Trail School). See Stephanie with any questions.
- Golf’s final days: Thursday: MS golfers host match at Equinox–plan on 6:15 pick-up there or at LTS at 6:30. US golfers can play 9 on Thursday.
The lost & found bucket is overflowing. One of the advisory groups will have items set out on a table/s in Whalen Common.Please take a moment to look through the items if you are missing an item/s. At the end of next week, any unclaimed items will be donated to a worthy cause.
- Any 8-11 grade girl interested in soccer in the fall please meet in Sean’s Room at lunch today.
- Those returning in the fall need to plan for the Summer Program option you chose: either select books for the two reading dates, or gather resources and contact people/businesses connected to your project or experience. Faculty mentors will have expectations of updates over the summer from you. See Stephanie or Kim with questions.
- SCHOOL STORE SPECIALS – WEEK OF MAY 28-JUNE 1 Thursday Break – jumbo cinnamon roll – $2.00 and Lunch – Ambassador lunch special - $3.00, Friday Break – Mrs. Murphy’s donut – $1.00 and Lunch – all buses leave at 12:30 – no lunch
- LUNCH DUTY THURSDAY: Hunter-Melissa, Wendy. Whalen-Stephanie, Simone