- There is a Newspaper is meeting at lunch in Deb’s Room.
- There is a Math Club is meeting at lunch in Todd’s Room.
- All retake photo proofs must be returned to Irene at the front desk by Thursday. The first batch of orders will be distributed next week. All proofs are due back, whether or not you place an order.
- Please remember to bring in your items for your advisory’s Community Share basket. The deadline is Thursday December 7.
The Collaborative will host the Healthy Alternatives Fair on Dec 7 from 3:30 to 5:00 pm at LTS. The Healthy Alternatives Fair supports youth by providing them with the opportunity to try new activities and learn new skills taught by community members. Studies have shown that youth who are involved are less likely to engage in high-risk behaviors. All seventh through 12th grade students who attend local schools are invited to attend. This event counts as a make up event for Refuse to Use.
- Reminder: Friday is an in-service day, therefore, there is no school for students.
- Today’s schedule. We are following a THURSDAY schedule minus Class 6.
Thurs., Nov. 30
Sandwich tbd or smoothie
Fri., Dec. 1