- The Varsity Boys Basketball team will host a home playoff game today at MEMS at 7:00 pm. Admission is $5 for students and $6 for adults.
- Ambassador Meeting in Kim’s Room today.
- Oisin has lost his cell phone. If you found one yesterday please check in with him.
- The LTSymposium is on Thursday, March 8. Many students will have displays from a variety of classes. The Advanced Impov classes and IB Band will perform.
- IB Information Meeting – Thursday, March 8 5:30-6:30. 8-10 grade families are encouraged to attend to learn more about the IB Program.
- Science Olympiad team members meet today from 3 to 4 pm. Anyone available during the last period of the day on can also meet at that time.
- Winter athletes who have completed their season need to return their clean uniforms to Tim by March 8th.
- There is no school this Friday, March 9.
MAR. 2-MAR. 5
Tues., Mar. 6
BLT or strawberry banana smoothie
Wed., Mar. 7
Baked chicken with rice or veggie hummus wrap
Thurs., Mar. 8
Plain or chocolate chip pancakes and bacon (compliments of Student Life Office)
Fri., Mar. 9