Tuesday, May 15, 2012
- Portia and Petra are doing a survey for math class. They would like everyone to fill out the survey. Be sure to PUT YOUR NAME on it. For international students the USA can count as a country, but their home country does not count. Portia and Petra will collect them outside the theater doors before morning meeting.
- Summer Program: please remember that proposal forms for projects and experiences must be completed and approved by May 15. Give them to Kim or Stephanie.
- LEOS – Please stop by Yvonne’s Office and sign-up to bring an item for our Potluck Meeting. Please sign-up by the end of this week. Thank you!
- Suming is still missing his glasses. They are black and purple. If you have seen them please return them to him or the front desk.
- If you are an 8th or 11th grade student and you were absent one or more days last week during the Science NECAP testing, you need to see Colleen today about scheduling make-up testing. Thank you to the students who stopped by yesterday.
- SCHOOL STORE SPECIALS – WEEK OF MAY 14-18 Tuesday Break – Bagelworks bagel – $2.00 and Lunch – baked ziti – $3.00, Wednesday Break – Callo breakfast sandwich – $2.00 and Lunch – chicken & biscuits – $3.00, Thursday Break – jumbo cinnamon roll – $2.00 and Lunch – Ambassador lunch special - $3.00, Friday Break – blueberry muffin – $1.50 and Lunch – cheese quesadilla – $2.00
- LUNCH DUTY TUESDAY: Hunter-John S, Paige. Whalen-Dave S, Justin, Scott W