- The cast of Hello, Dolly should meet Kim R outside the theater during first break for a press release photo.
- NHS Meeting at lunch on Wednesday in Kim’s room.
- 8th grade Food Drive needs your support! Please donate 5 cans of one of the 5 items needed for our community service project: tomato soup, canned ravioli, baked beans, canned tuna and canned chicken. Help to feed kids in our area. Collection boxes are in both entry halls. Thank you!
- School photograph order forms are now overdue, please make sure they are delivered to the front desk by Friday, November 3rd. Even if you are not ordering a package the order form should still be returned as it is needed for our records.
- Retakes for school portraits will be this Wednesday starting at 12. If you do not see your name on the retake schedule located at the front desk see Hakan immediately. Remember your time and be please be prompt to your appointment.
- DOLLAR SKATE AT RILEY RINK
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 12 from 1:00 to 3:00 pm
Riley Rink at Hunter Park invites the community to a “Kids Dollar Skate” to benefit Long Trail School. Admission is $1.00 for children 13 and under and $3.00 for 14 and up, skate rentals not included.
- Refuse to Use will meet in the Kiva this Thursday (11-9) from 3:15 to 4:45 pm. This is a mandatory meeting, if you cannot attend please see Jen Rosenthal or email John Paul Schmidt.
UVM’s Early Action deadline has been moved back to November 10.
Bromley Mountain will be here on Wednesday, November 8, at lunch to meet with any students interesting being an instructor.
- All fall athletes need to personally return their washed uniforms to Tim ASAP. This includes socks, shorts, and jerseys.
- WINTER ATHLETICS INTEREST MEETINGS: MS girls basketball today, MS boys basketball onWednesday. All meetings will be held in Tim’s Room during lunch.
COLLEGE REP VISITS
|6-Nov||Manhattanville College||2:00 PM|
Tues., Nov. 7
Chicken or cheese and bean quesadilla
Wed., Nov. 8
Hot dogs and beans or strawberry banana smoothie
Thurs., Nov. 9
Grilled cheese or bacon grilled cheese
Fri., Nov. 10
Shepherds pie or hummus with pita chips