- ALL Yearbook Photo forms have to be filled out and handed in by this Friday. If we do not have one for you, YB staff will choose for you. Anyone interested in retakes will have that opportunity on Thursday. A schedule is being made and will be out later in the week.
- WINTER BUS HOURS begin Mon., Nov. 24. All buses will depart at 3:00 pm with a late bus to MEMS at 5:00 pm.
- Girls varsity soccer players, please meet in the Kiva at 3 pm on Wednesday. There will be a brief meeting with Rene.
- Students who are going on the National Park trip in June need to meet this Friday in Tim’s room at 1 pm. This is a mandatory meeting. If you can not make it, please see Tim ASAP.
- 8th grade bake sale of items left from Sunday’s Skate and Bowl—please support us during breaks and lunch today!
- Get your Godspell tickets. Thursday is the last day to reserve them.
- International Potluck lunch on Wednesday, Nov. 19. Bring a dish to pass that reflects your ethnic heritage.
T-spaghetti with meat sauce by The Barn Restaurant $3.00
W-international potluck lunch
Th-chicken and biscuit by The Barn Restaurant $3.00
F-bbq beef sandwich with chips by The Barn Restaurant $3.00