- Yearbook photos are today and Wednesday. Please dress appropriately. Homeroom advisers have the schedule from Mary Ellen. Please share it with your students.
- Please remember to show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month by purchasing a pink ribbon (or two or three) at lunch from NHS representatives. Ribbons are $1 each.
- Tuesday and Wednesday—NHS meeting on Wednesday at lunch. Agenda: BCA month, Blood Drive, NHS info presentation.
- The Honor Board will meet this Thursday, October 5 in Yvonne’s Room during lunch. An email was sent to your Long Trail Account on Monday, October 2. Thank you!
- Haunted House Adventure Saturday, October 14th. Bus departs 5:30 from Long Trail and returns 10:30 pm. Sign up and complete payment due by next Friday, October 6th. Please sign up in MaryBeth’s office or outside of Beth’s office.
- The Mountain Biking Club will ride on Wednesday from 3:15-4:45 this week due to the early buses on Friday.
All buses are departing at 12:30 on Friday.
COLLEGE REP VISITS
|5-Oct||Rhode Island School of Design||8:20 AM|
|6-Oct||Hobart William Smith College||11:15 AM|
TUES., OCT. 3
Cross Country at LTS 3:30
Girls MS Soccer vs. Dorset 3:30
Boys Varsity Soccer vs. Bellows Falls 4:00
Boys MS Soccer vs. Dorset 4:45
THURS., OCT. 5
Boys Varsity Soccer @ Black River 4:30
Girls Varsity Soccer @ Black River 6:00
Tues., Oct. 3
Chicken & cheese or cheese quesadilla
Wed., Oct. 4
Two tacos or hummus & pita chips
Thurs., Oct. 5
BLT or veggie & hummus wrap
Fri., Oct. 6
Ham & cheese or peanut butter & jelly sandwich