- No musical rehearsal this Friday, February 2 or 9.
- If you are interested in participating in the West Mountain Night Skiing/Riding Outing – please sign up on the sheet outside of Kim Murphy and Beth’s Office or check in with Courtney Callo or Scott Magrath.
- NHS has a meeting today at lunch in the library.
- There will be an AirBand meeting tomorrow at lunch in the Kiva. At least one representative from each group MUST attend.
- The last Refuse to Use meeting will be held on Thursday, February 8 from 3:15 to 4:45 pm in the Kiva. The topic will be opiates and how they are affecting our community. This will be our last RTU meeting of the season. Please see Jen Rosenthal or contact John Paul Schmidt if you are unable to attend.
Science Olympiad will meet afterschool Friday 2/2 from 1 to 2 pm to continue working on projects for the upcoming competition. See Jen Rosenthal with conflicts.
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 10
Tickets are $15 for general seating (wings) and $17 for preferred seating (center). Tickets go on sale on Wed., Jan. 31 at 8:00 am. CLICK HERE to choose your seats. Email Chelley or stop by LTS to purchase tickets.
DRESS REHEARSAL at 4:00 pm ($5 admission, open seating). This will be a run-through of the entire show and should last about 60 minutes. No intermission and no judging.
Order your AirBand tee today or miss out! Tees are available for pre-order only for $18. Tees must be ordered by January 31. See Chelley with quantity and size.
THURS., FEB. 1
Middle School Boys Basketball practice 3:00-4:15
Middle School Girls Basketball practice 4:15-5:30
Girls JV basketball practice 5:30-6:45
Boys JV basketball practice 3:20-5:00 at MEMS (no bus back to LTS)
Boys Varsity Basketball practice 3:20-5:00 at MEMS (no bus back to LTS)
FRI., FEB. 2
Boys MS basketball practice 12:30-1:45
Boys JV basketball practice 1:45-3:00
Boys Varsity Basketball practice 3:00-4:30
GMSB vs. The Mountain School at Maple Street 5:00
Wed., Jan. 31
Grilled cheese sandwich and tomato basil soup
Thurs., Feb. 1
Cheeseburger or veggie bean burger
Fri., Feb. 2
Egg salad or PB & jelly sandwich