- There will be an informational meeting in Todd’s room during lunch on Thursday, June 7 for Cross Country in the Fall. Anyone interested in participating should attend. If you cannot make the meeting and want to participate, please see Todd at some point.
- Math Club meeting in Todd’s room at lunch today.
- Ambassadors please check in with Courtney at the first morning break.
- There will be a celebration of the girls’ softball season during lunch on Thursday. All players should head on down to the Kiva around 12:15 for a special treat.
- Spring athletes need to return their clean and uniforms to Tim ASAP.
- Don’t forget to order your yearbook! Yearbooks can be purchased for $50 with a credit card online (by June 1) or with cash or check by filling out the form (found at the front desk) and returning it to Irene. Delivery date is June 8th.
Wed., June 6
Meatball sub or smoothie
Thurs., June 7
Grilled cheese sandwich with fruit salad and chips
Fri., June 8
Last day of lunch being served:
Bosco sticks or smoothie
Mon., June 11-Thurs., June 14
Deb will have bagged lunches available for $4 for students to take with them at the 12:30 pm departure next week.