- LTS Golf Club: Wednesday we will be practicing our putts at The Equinox in Manchester. We will be back in time for 5 pm busing. Students who wish to be picked up on site need to talk with Kim R prior to 3 pm. Thank you!
- Deb Sheldon will be cooking dinner for the students participating in the concert on Wednesday for $4.00.
- Grade 10 students – Mary Ellen is still looking for a few course registration forms – please get them in by Friday.
- Grade 9 students should be working on getting their course registration forms signed by teachers and a parent/guardian and get them handed in by Friday.
- Grade 8 will meet with Mary Ellen in the KIVA during lunch on Wednesday to discuss course registration for next year.
- Grade 7 will meet with Mary Ellen in the KIVA during lunch on Thursday to discuss course registration for next year.
- Yearbooks are now on Sale! There are a limited supply of books, so do not wait until the last minute. The books can be bought online through the Josten’s website using a credit card or with cash or check by filling out the form and returning to LTS. The 120 page book filled with lasting memories is 5$0, half the price of the national average. Delivery date is June 8th.
- School Safety Club will meet in Kelly’s room at lunch today. All are welcome.
- Student Ambassadors 2018-19: There will be a lunch meeting on Thursday for any students interested in being a Student Ambassador next year.
- Juniors in EE/CAS Seminar: this week (Thursday), you will meet with Kim. Please stop by her room for instructions/direction. Thank you!
- Geoffrey is assembling a string group to perform the prelude at Commencement on May 25. See him if you are interested.
- Th Ping Pong Tournament starts Friday, May 11 at 1:00 pm. All are welcome to come and watch; there will be popcorn. There are also first, second, and third place prizes.
- PROM TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED BY TUESDAY, MAY 8TH. PLEASE SEE KIM MURPHY OR BETH!
- Blood Drive On Thursday, May 10 from 12-5 pm, the American Red Cross will be taking blood donations on campus. NHS students will register donors and will offer them homemade refreshments. Each pint collected can assist up to three patients in need. Signing up in advance will help the Red Cross send the right amount of staff for this event. Walk-in donors will be taken as soon as possible. Contact redcrossblood.org or 1-800-RED CROSS.
Wed., May 9
Caesar salad with or without grilled chicken served with bread
Thurs., May 10
Lasagna rolls with garlic toast and salad
Fri., May 11
Lunch provided by Student Life Office