Long Trail Star Party– Monday 11/13, cloud date: Monday 11/27We will host our first Star Party with members of the newly formed Dorset Astronomy Club this coming Monday 11-13 from 5 to 7 p.m. at Long Trail. This is an open event to anyone in the Long Trail Community. We will meet in Jen Rosenthal’s room at 5 pm on Monday and have light refreshements and snacks to discuss what we may see in the night’s sky. Those attending MUST arrange transportation home from the event. Anyone planning to attend should RSVP via email to Jen Rosenthal, email@example.com by this Friday 11-17.
US Cooking with Courtney today in the Hunter Common Room at 3:15 pm. Only those who have signed up outside of Kim Murphy’s room or have spoken with Courtney will be able to join in this afternoon.
- NHS Meeting at lunch on Wednesday in Kim’s room.
- 8th grade Food Drive needs your support! Please donate 5 cans of one of the 5 items needed for our community service project: tomato soup, canned ravioli, baked beans, canned tuna and canned chicken. Help to feed kids in our area. Collection boxes are in both entry halls. Thank you!
- School photograph order forms are now overdue, please make sure they are delivered to the front desk even if you are not ordering a package.
- Retakes for school portraits will be today starting at 12:00 pm.
- DOLLAR SKATE AT RILEY RINK
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 12 from 1:00 to 3:00 pm
Riley Rink at Hunter Park invites the community to a “Kids Dollar Skate” to benefit Long Trail School. Admission is $1.00 for children 13 and under and $3.00 for 14 and up, skate rentals not included.
- Refuse to Use will meet in the Kiva Thursday, November 9 from 3:15 to 4:45 pm. This is a mandatory meeting, if you cannot attend please see Jen Rosenthal or email John Paul Schmidt.
UVM’s Early Action deadline is November 10.
Bromley Mountain will be here today at lunch to meet with any students interesting being an instructor.
- All fall athletes need to personally return their washed uniforms to Tim ASAP. This includes socks, shorts, and jerseys.
- WINTER ATHLETICS INTEREST MEETINGS: MS boys basketball today in Tim’s Room during lunch.
Wed., Nov. 8
Hot dogs and beans or strawberry banana smoothie
Thurs., Nov. 9
Grilled cheese or bacon grilled cheese
Fri., Nov. 10
Shepherds pie or hummus with pita chips