Click on “categories” below to sort by sport, event, etc.
LTS varsity athletes are invited to do some preseason conditioning together at LTS.
Mandatory for any student planning on participating in ANY sport in the 2019-20 academic year. At least one parent must accompany the student.
Varsity soccer and cross country practices may begin today.
- Thursday, August 15 and Friday, August 16: 9:00-11:00 am
- Monday, August 19 and Tuesday, August 20: 3:00-5:00 pm
- Thursday, August 15 and Friday, August 16: 8:30-11:00
- Monday, August 19 and Tuesday, August 20: 3:00-5:00
- Wednesday, August 21: 12:45-2:45
- Thursday, August 15-Wednesday, August 21: 12:30-2:30
Buses will run in the morning and afternoon. All news students are expected to attend.
Parent Coffee Social for all new and returning parents/guardians. Parents
Early bus departs at 3:15; All buses depart at 5:00
There will be soccer and cross country practices for all levels.
All students are invited to attend.
While your children attend the Decades Dance in the Whalen Common Room, join other families and LTS faculty in the PAC to mix and mingle!