Click on “categories” below to sort by sport, event, etc.
5/10 update: game postponed to 5/13 due to weather
5/13 update: game postponed (again) to 5/28 due to weather.
Spring athletes and their families are invited to join us for this celebration to honor the efforts of our middle school and upper school athletes and the coaches who have all given so much time and effort to represent Long Trail so well on the athletic scene of the Marble Valley League and Vermont as a whole. We will begin the evening with light appetizers provided by Long Trail School. No need to bring a dish. Coaches will deliver a few brief remarks regarding their respective team’s season and recognize the seniors on their team. When the coaches’ remarks are concluded, each team and parents will adjourn to separate classrooms, where coaches will then present individual awards and offer additional comments regarding the season and the wonderful players who make up their team.
Mandatory for any student planning on participating in ANY sport in the 2019-20 academic year. At least one parent must accompany the student.
Varsity soccer and cross country practices may begin today.
- Thursday, August 15 and Friday, August 16: 9:00-11:00 am
- Monday, August 19 and Tuesday, August 20: 3:00-5:00 pm
- Thursday, August 15 and Friday, August 16: 8:30-11:00
- Monday, August 19 and Tuesday, August 20: 3:00-5:00
- Wednesday, August 21: 12:45-2:45
- Thursday, August 15-Wednesday, August 21: 12:30-2:30