IN THE HEIGHTS tells the universal story of a vibrant community in New York’s Washington Heights neighborhood – a place where the coffee from the corner bodega is light and sweet, the windows are always open and the breeze carries the rhythm of three generations of music. It’s a community on the brink of change, full of hopes, dreams and pressures, where the biggest struggles can be deciding which traditions you take with you, and which ones you leave behind. IN THE HEIGHTS is the winner of the 2008 Tony Awards for Best Musical, Best Score, Best Choreography and Best Orchestrations.
- Friday, November 22 6:30 pm
- Saturday, November 23 6:30 pm
- Sunday, November 24 2:00 pm
Contact Theater Director Anna Bean if you can help or have any of the above items that you could loan to the drama program.
- Sound Technicians
- Scaffolding (platforms that will stand on the stage)
- Flags from Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Honduras, Guatemala, and any other Central American or Spanish-speaking Caribbean island
- Hairstylist chair (old is fine)
- Cash register
- Radio call phone (CB would work as well)