- Busy Bees (Pre-K & K, ages 3-5)
- Curious Crickets (rising grades 1 & 2)
- Pathfinders (rising grades 3-5)
- Trailblazers (rising grades 6-8)
- Basketball (rising grades 3-8)
For Busy Bees, Curious Crickets and Pathfinders, programs will focus on active learning in a variety of fields central to the elementary school curricula while Trailblazers allows students to sign up for an academically focused course, along with plenty of time for outdoor fun.
At the heart of LTSummer is our belief that the camp experience is more than simply the daily activities. In the course of a week, students face challenges that expand their comfort zone and they make new friends with whom they may build deep bonds that last a lifetime. LTSummer is not just about learning: it is about growth.
8:00-8:30 am X-DayAM (extra charge)
8:30-9:00 am All camp Morning Meeting and color team games
9:00-3:30 Campers are in their groups participating in fun and challenging activities broken up with breaks, interspersed with field trips, or recreational activities.
3:30 End of camp. Parent pick-up.
3:30-4:30 X-DayPM (extra charge) – Campers will end work for the day and can participate in supervised activities such as basketball, soccer, flag football, reading time in the library, or supervised art exploration. Busy Bees may not participate in X-DayPM.
4:30 X-DayPM pick-up.
Each week culminates in a presentation of campers’ work on Friday for family.
- Busy Bees: $190/week
- Curious Crickets & Pathfinders: $200/week
- Trailblazers: $225-$300 (cost based on program)
- Basketball Camp: $300/week
- X-DayAM: $5/day
- X-DayPM: $10/day
- Dorset residents receive a 25% discount on all LTSummer camps. The discount is automatically applied at registration.
- Campers signed up for more than one week of camp receive $10 off per week.
- 10% sibling discount.
- Refer a family and receive $25 off your camp registration. Just make sure the family you refer mentions your name at the time of registration.
LTSummer uses Campdoc.com for registration and necessary paperwork. Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and personal check are accepted. 50% of the cost of camp will be due at time of registration. Full payment is due by May 31 at 5:00 pm. *Please note: Campdoc.com is still being configured. To hold your child’s spot in camp, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once Campdoc.com is ready, you will receive a link to register.
You may cancel before June 14 and receive a full refund minus a $50.00 cancellation fee. After June 14, you will forfeit 50% of the camp fee. Campers absent from camp will not receive a refund.